|Integrated Switch||4-port switch|
- High availability and business continuity
- Consistent, high application performance levels
- Risk mitigation with multilevel security
- Feature consolidation for real estate, Capital Expenditures (CapEx), and management savings
- Unified control of wired and wireless networks from a common console for streamlined operations
- Remote configuration and management to keep local IT staff lean
The Cisco 900 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISRs) combine Internet access, comprehensive security, and wireless services in a single high-performance device that is easy to deploy and manage. They are well suited for deployment as Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) in enterprise small branch offices and in service provider managed-service environments.