|Integrated Switch||4-port switch|
- High performance for broadband access in small offices and small branch-office and teleworker sites
- Collaborative services with secure analog, digital voice, and data communication
- Business continuity and WAN diversity with redundant WAN links
- Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) voice continuity
- Enhanced security
- One USB 1.1 port for security eToken credentials, booting from USB, loading configuration
Cisco 880 series integrated services router is fixed-configuration router that provides collaborative business solutions for secure voice and data communication to small businesses and enterprise teleworkers. They offer concurrent broadband services over third-generation (3G), Metro Ethernet, and multiple DSL technologies to provide business continuity. Wireless 802.11n and 3G offer LAN and WAN mobility. The routers provide the performance required for concurrent services, including firewall, intrusion prevention, content filtering, and encryption for VPNs; and quality-of-service (QoS) features for optimizing voice and video applications. In addition, the web-based Cisco configuration professional configuration tool simplifies setup and deployment. Centralized management capabilities give network managers visibility and control of the network configurations at the remote site.
The Cisco 880 series is ideal for small branch offices and teleworkers who need to be connected to larger enterprise networks as well as small businesses. These routers help extend corporate networks to secure remote sites while giving users access to the same applications found in a corporate office. This access applies to both data and voice applications. When users require WLAN access, visibility and control of network security are even more critical at the remote site. The Cisco 880 series meets this need with a single device that combines integrated 802.11g/n capabilities with security features.